Girls Write Out
Friday, November 21, 2008

Let me tell you, it's a happy day when this writer gets her new book the mail! My shipment of Sweetwater Gap (a Women of Faith novel) has arrived and I couldn't wait to share free copies with my GWO friends.

If you'd like to win a free signed copy, send an email WITH YOUR ADDRESS to denise@denisehunterbooks.com by Monday night (Nov. 24). I'll draw 5 winners and notify the winners Tuesday.
Here's the back cover copy:
Josie Mitchell's sister Laurel thinks she's come home to pitch in with the apple harvest and save the family orchard. Her brother-in-law Nate thinks she's there to talk the overworked, very pregnant Laurel into selling the family business. The orchard's new manager Grady Mackenzie just thinks she's trouble with a capital T.
They're all right . . . and all wrong. Because no one really knows what drove Josie from home in the first place. Why she's never come home before, even for her own father's funeral. Why she pushes herself so hard . . . and what she's running from. And nobody, not even Josie, is prepared for the surprising new fruit she'll find on her last trip home.

Labels: , ,

Denise Hunter  
posted at 4:08 PM  
  Comments (12)
 
 
Delicious Delicious
12 Comments:
At 9:41 PM, Blogger WK said...

Ohh congrats on getting your copies!!! I've sent you an email!
hugs,
WendyK

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Sabrina L. Fox said...

I'm sure it's such a thrill to get it in your hands. All your hard work in book form. :) I already preordered mine. Looking forward to reading it.

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Rachel Holliday said...

I have already ordered a copy for my mom for Christmas, but I would love to have one for myself...sending you an e-mail now.
Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jaime Wright said...

congratulations!! That's got to be an amazing feeling to see all your words and imaginations wrapped up in such a beautiful cover!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Congrats, Denise. Looks and sounds beautiful!

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually put this book on my Christmas list, but I'll send an e-mail .... just in case. Thanks!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Krista Phillips said...

Congrats on the book! How fun!! Just sent my email!

-krista
reflectionsbykrista.blogspot.com

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Denise. I plan on getting this for the CFBA tour. Can't wait to read it.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Pam Sanderlin said...

Rats! I forgot to check this blog on Monday! I missed out!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

It's really a beautiful cover Denise. Definitely worthy of your bestselling status (where I'm sure it will be seen soon!!) Congratulations. kristin

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Deena Peterson said...

Got my arc in the mail, but would LOVE a finished signed copy...I know I'm late, but hey, I'm ME:-)

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Courtney Walsh said...

I.CAN'T.WAIT.TO.READ.THIS.

I heart your books, Denise!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Authors
Kristin Billerbeck
Kristin Billerbeck is a proud Californian, wife, mother of four, and connoisseur of the irrelevant. She writes Christian Chick Lit; where she finds need for most of the useless facts lulling about in her head.

www.KristinBillerbeck.com

Colleen Coble

Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense with a strong atmospheric element. A lovable animal of some kind--usually a dog--always populates her novels. She can be bribed with DeBrand mocha truffles.

www.ColleenCoble.com

Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter writes women's fiction and love stories with a strong emotional element. Her husband says he provides her with all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too.

www.DeniseHunterBooks.com

Diann Hunt

Diann Hunt writes romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction. She has been happily married forever, loves her family, chocolate, her friends, chocolate, her dog, and well, chocolate.

www.DiannHunt.com

Hannah Alexander

Cheryl Hodde writes romantic medical suspense under the pen name of Hannah Alexander, using all the input she can get from her husband, Mel, for the medical expertise. For fun she hikes and reads. Out of guilt, she rescues discarded cats. She and Mel are presently taking orders from four pampered strays.

www.HannahAlexander.com

 
Subscribe
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz