Girls Write Out
Thursday, March 11, 2010


We're up in Zion and yesterday was so beautiful--52 degrees--we decided to check out one of the beaches on Lake Michigan (it's only a few blocks from the Treatment Center!). The lake had a lot of fog on it yesterday, but it didn't deter my excitement for being there.

My good friend, Cheryl Pollock, came to visit and we had the best time going to the Infini-tea tea room (check it out, www.infini-tea.net). I'm not a huge tea drinker but their tea was amazing! My favorite was a black tea, Toffee Almond Supreme--it was like a liquid candy bar (would you expect less from me?). :-) Cheryl and I raised our kids together for a season and we shared and encouraged one another in our spiritual journey. Such wonderful memories. I've loved reconnecting with her here!

I also love how God sprinkles joy in my life even in the unexpected places. A visit from someone, a sunny day, a note, a walk on the beach.

So what about you? Have you had unexpected joy arise at a time when you least expected it?

Diann Hunt  
posted at 8:01 AM  
  Comments (4)
 
 
Delicious Delicious
4 Comments:
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Denise Hunter said...

I can't believe how great you look!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Colleen Coble said...

You look sooo great, Di!

I had very expected joy this morning when I was able to have my coffee after having to wait until after my colonoscopy. LOL

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Diann Hunt said...

LOL! Glad you were able to enjoy your coffee, C! And I'm glad your procedure is over!!

Thanks for your encouraging words, girls. I've had even more unexpected joy today with some great test results!

God is so good!!

Where is everybody today? I miss our girls talking around the cyber table. :-)

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger jel said...

a way cool looking shot of the U and hubby, Diann! ;)



sending ya a flybyhugging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Authors
Kristin Billerbeck
Kristin Billerbeck is a proud Californian, wife, mother of four, and connoisseur of the irrelevant. She writes Christian Chick Lit; where she finds need for most of the useless facts lulling about in her head.

www.KristinBillerbeck.com

Colleen Coble

Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense with a strong atmospheric element. A lovable animal of some kind--usually a dog--always populates her novels. She can be bribed with DeBrand mocha truffles.

www.ColleenCoble.com

Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter writes women's fiction and love stories with a strong emotional element. Her husband says he provides her with all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too.

www.DeniseHunterBooks.com

Diann Hunt

Diann Hunt writes romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction. She has been happily married forever, loves her family, chocolate, her friends, chocolate, her dog, and well, chocolate.

www.DiannHunt.com

Hannah Alexander

Cheryl Hodde writes romantic medical suspense under the pen name of Hannah Alexander, using all the input she can get from her husband, Mel, for the medical expertise. For fun she hikes and reads. Out of guilt, she rescues discarded cats. She and Mel are presently taking orders from four pampered strays.

www.HannahAlexander.com

 
Subscribe
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz