Girls Write Out
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I have never been sure about the existence of aliens and alien worlds, but this week has convinced me that aliens exist. It's the only possible explanation for what has been happening to me. I see that lifted brow and your skepticism but hear me out. My mother reads my blog every day and I know she will agree with me when she finds this out.

An alien has taken over my body. Really. I'm not sure when it happened. Or which night it crept in and took over, but the effects are very real. Let me give you some background information. I hate onions. I've hated them all my life. Can't stand the taste and especially the texture. But something changed recently and I have begun to crave onions! Yesterday I actually fixed some chicken fajitas with sauteed onions and peppers. And ate them all. Big pieces of onion.

Quick, someone catch my mother. She just fainted. I told you it had to be aliens. Telling you this is like telling you I just ate a big bowl of maggots. Really. That's how much I've always hated them. I'm not sure what's happened. Is it because of my hcg diet? Has it changed my brain? That just seems too unbelievable. No, it has to be aliens. That's the only logical explanation.

Has anyone else experienced this alien invasion? We must warn the world!

And I posted my cover because the new book is coming soon! Just another five weeks.


Labels: ,

Colleen Coble  
posted at 9:50 AM  
  Comments (8)
 
 
Delicious Delicious
8 Comments:
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Jaime Wright said...

pregnant? ;)

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Hannah Alexander said...

ROTFL, Jaime!!!!!!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Colleen Coble said...

Jaime, you are BAD! LOL

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jaime Wright said...

Sorry. ;) couldn't resist.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Hannah Alexander said...

Mel believes that Colleen has been an undercover agent in deep cover and something has triggered her hidden agent to come out. She'll be a different person now. Watch out for her!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger jel said...

Colleen it's just one of them thing that happens, it happen to me, I never did like hot hot food,
but love it now, and I use to love green beans, but hate them now, and hated peas, but love them now!

get this I love to eat ice cream, but it has too super cold out side, for it to be good .

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Hannah Alexander said...

We're all changing! The world is going crazy! I'm a sweet freak, but lately, everything tastes too sweet to me. This is a good thing, and I hope it continues!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Diann Hunt said...

Wow. Chocolate, I could understand, but onions?????

You know what Doc would say, she would say your body must have needed it.

Onions, by the way, are VERY good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Authors
Kristin Billerbeck
Kristin Billerbeck is a proud Californian, wife, mother of four, and connoisseur of the irrelevant. She writes Christian Chick Lit; where she finds need for most of the useless facts lulling about in her head.

www.KristinBillerbeck.com

Colleen Coble

Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense with a strong atmospheric element. A lovable animal of some kind--usually a dog--always populates her novels. She can be bribed with DeBrand mocha truffles.

www.ColleenCoble.com

Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter writes women's fiction and love stories with a strong emotional element. Her husband says he provides her with all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too.

www.DeniseHunterBooks.com

Diann Hunt

Diann Hunt writes romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction. She has been happily married forever, loves her family, chocolate, her friends, chocolate, her dog, and well, chocolate.

www.DiannHunt.com

Hannah Alexander

Cheryl Hodde writes romantic medical suspense under the pen name of Hannah Alexander, using all the input she can get from her husband, Mel, for the medical expertise. For fun she hikes and reads. Out of guilt, she rescues discarded cats. She and Mel are presently taking orders from four pampered strays.

www.HannahAlexander.com

 
Subscribe
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz