Girls Write Out
Sunday, April 03, 2011

It seems like everyone I know is leaving--for spring break, that is. Even two of my boys are leaving. But me? I'm hanging around the house working on Cowboy Story #3, because, well, deadlines don't stop for spring break. Besides, I really don't want to leave my characters in a lurch for the week. That would be cruel.

I do plan to buy one of my favorite author's (Diane Chamberlain) new releases and carve out some time to read in the evening. Maybe I'll turn on my sun lamp, play some Calypso music, and pretend the skies outside aren't threatening snow.

Are you going somewhere fun for spring break? If you're staying home like me, what are you doing to bring a little spring break into your life? And cleaning your closets doesn't count.

Labels: ,

Denise Hunter  
posted at 6:43 PM  
  Comments (5)
 
 
Delicious Delicious
5 Comments:
At 9:32 PM, Blogger jel said...

don't do spring breaks.

when does Cowboy #2 come out?


hope ya have a good week

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Hannah Alexander said...

Our spring break will be in Colorado, but first I need to build up the energy to exercise--hike, even--in the high mountains. And the writing will continue with no break, since I have an end-of-April deadline. Enjoy your staycation!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Denise Hunter said...

Jel, The Accidental Bride releases in January.

Cheryl, I'm so jealous! I love the mountains.

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Tonya Kappes said...

We have spring break next week. We are staying home this year b/c baseball is getting to be more and more demanding. We do have a summer trip scheduled, so I'll be looking forward to that.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

Let's see ... the grocery store, Sam's Club, church, and I guess that's about it. Sigh - I need a life. Or a wife to do all that while I jet off to Tahiti. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Authors
Kristin Billerbeck
Kristin Billerbeck is a proud Californian, wife, mother of four, and connoisseur of the irrelevant. She writes Christian Chick Lit; where she finds need for most of the useless facts lulling about in her head.

www.KristinBillerbeck.com

Colleen Coble

Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense with a strong atmospheric element. A lovable animal of some kind--usually a dog--always populates her novels. She can be bribed with DeBrand mocha truffles.

www.ColleenCoble.com

Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter writes women's fiction and love stories with a strong emotional element. Her husband says he provides her with all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too.

www.DeniseHunterBooks.com

Diann Hunt

Diann Hunt writes romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction. She has been happily married forever, loves her family, chocolate, her friends, chocolate, her dog, and well, chocolate.

www.DiannHunt.com

Hannah Alexander

Cheryl Hodde writes romantic medical suspense under the pen name of Hannah Alexander, using all the input she can get from her husband, Mel, for the medical expertise. For fun she hikes and reads. Out of guilt, she rescues discarded cats. She and Mel are presently taking orders from four pampered strays.

www.HannahAlexander.com

 
Subscribe
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz