Girls Write Out
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Hide the chocolate or I’m so gonna eat myself into a chocolate coma. Today. Right now. This very minute.

I mean, why did I wait until I was fifty years old to schedule a photo shoot with a twenty-three-year-old drop-dead-gorgeous guy model?

Yes, just when I thought life couldn’t get any worse, it did.

Fortunately, my daughter went with me. Still, it’s her fault I went through it at all. She and her family go to church with this guy. Yes, there really are guys like that out there, so hold steady, girls!

Anyway, this “kid” had such bright lights on my face that if he had flipped on plastic gloves, I’d have been outta there before he could blink. And let me just say he clicked that camera so many times I wanted to growl, “Look, if you haven’t found a good angle by now, it ain’t gonna happen.”

It was painful, long, and in light of what I was seeing, I needed to make a mad dash to the store for cold cream.

Speaking of which, HOT FLASHES & COLD CREAM is NOW available at your nearest bookstore!!!! Whooohooooo!!! So, please, please, tell your friends and family to go out and get a copy or all these wrinkles are for nothing.

Okay, back to last night. The truth is I really did have a fun time. Course that was before I saw the pictures. But I’m choosing to think positive. After all, I managed to find two out of the stack of, say, ninety that I could live with. That should count for something. Not only that, but I’m thinking I might tuck one of them away for my next driver’s license photo. Nothing is ever wasted--well, all except for those other eighty-eight photos, but still.

My web site will be updated by next week, so you’ll have to check out www.diannhunt.com and see which pictures I actually settled on. If you think they’re awful, please don’t tell me. I can only eat so much chocolate.
Diann Hunt  
posted at 11:47 AM  
  Comments (3)
 
 
Delicious Delicious
3 Comments:
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now Di, you know you can't go into the whole drama of the photo shoot and NOT put the pix up here! UGH...next week until they're on your website! LOL I'm sure they reflect your beauty that we see, but you apparently don't! :)

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Camy Tang said...

DiAnn, didn't Heather Tipton say something about you being the most poised, elegant, beautiful woman she knew? If you look like a glamour-model in that picture, I'm going to shoot you. ;)
Camy

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Rhonda Gibson said...

Di! you are a hoot!!! I chuckled as I read your post. This is awesome. Can't wait to see those lovely photos!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Authors
Kristin Billerbeck
Kristin Billerbeck is a proud Californian, wife, mother of four, and connoisseur of the irrelevant. She writes Christian Chick Lit; where she finds need for most of the useless facts lulling about in her head.

www.KristinBillerbeck.com

Colleen Coble

Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense with a strong atmospheric element. A lovable animal of some kind--usually a dog--always populates her novels. She can be bribed with DeBrand mocha truffles.

www.ColleenCoble.com

Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter writes women's fiction and love stories with a strong emotional element. Her husband says he provides her with all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too.

www.DeniseHunterBooks.com

Diann Hunt

Diann Hunt writes romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction. She has been happily married forever, loves her family, chocolate, her friends, chocolate, her dog, and well, chocolate.

www.DiannHunt.com

Hannah Alexander

Cheryl Hodde writes romantic medical suspense under the pen name of Hannah Alexander, using all the input she can get from her husband, Mel, for the medical expertise. For fun she hikes and reads. Out of guilt, she rescues discarded cats. She and Mel are presently taking orders from four pampered strays.

www.HannahAlexander.com

 
Subscribe
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz