Girls Write Out
Sunday, May 09, 2010

Have you ever just been ready for a change? You've struggled with your weight and then something kicks in and your are suddenly motivated to lose it NOW. Or you have a project waiting for you, and slowly the desire builds to tackle it, then off you go.

That's me with my hair. I've had it long, well, a long time, and I finally got to that place where I was ready for a change. So last week, I got a good 4 inches hacked off. I was a little nervous at first, then I thought, you know, if it's bad, I'll just borrow one of Diann's gorgeous wigs until it grows out.

Turns out that wasn't necessary. My stylist did a great job of giving me the change I wanted without doing enough to scare my family. It dries curly and is easy to manage. Can't ask much more than that from a haircut.

Now if I can just get motivated to lose that holiday weight I gained . . .

Denise Hunter  
posted at 9:41 PM  
  Comments (7)
 
 
Delicious Delicious
7 Comments:
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Diann Hunt said...

Love the haircut, Denise!! Looks gorgeous!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! And what's this about "holiday weight"? I should look so good BEFORE the holidays!! ;-D

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Denise Hunter said...

Thanks! It's just a few pounds, Ruthie--just enough to make my pants not fit right. Arggh!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

Very cute! You know, you could have chopped 10 inches and made a trade with Diann if it didn't work out, lol.

(Ten inches is the Locks of Love length.)

Very cute, though. No trade needed!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

It looks really cute, Denise! Don't let's talk about weight. I'm working hard to lose some. Even a couple of ounces would make me feel better. I'm at that time of life where it takes six weeks of working out to lost 1 pound and 2 extra calories make me gain 3 pounds.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Colleen Coble said...

Oh I love it, D!!!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Trekkie4Ever said...

Love the haircut! Very becoming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Authors
Kristin Billerbeck
Kristin Billerbeck is a proud Californian, wife, mother of four, and connoisseur of the irrelevant. She writes Christian Chick Lit; where she finds need for most of the useless facts lulling about in her head.

www.KristinBillerbeck.com

Colleen Coble

Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense with a strong atmospheric element. A lovable animal of some kind--usually a dog--always populates her novels. She can be bribed with DeBrand mocha truffles.

www.ColleenCoble.com

Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter writes women's fiction and love stories with a strong emotional element. Her husband says he provides her with all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too.

www.DeniseHunterBooks.com

Diann Hunt

Diann Hunt writes romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction. She has been happily married forever, loves her family, chocolate, her friends, chocolate, her dog, and well, chocolate.

www.DiannHunt.com

Hannah Alexander

Cheryl Hodde writes romantic medical suspense under the pen name of Hannah Alexander, using all the input she can get from her husband, Mel, for the medical expertise. For fun she hikes and reads. Out of guilt, she rescues discarded cats. She and Mel are presently taking orders from four pampered strays.

www.HannahAlexander.com

 
Subscribe
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz