Girls Write Out
Thursday, December 01, 2005

BJ Hoff, writer and woman extraordinaire has come up with a few questions on her blog, and I'm obliging Angela Hunt, and answering them. : ) Kristin


BJ Hoff's GRACE NOTES

Has these questions on her blog. Join in!

Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing): 1. Love on grandchildren (oldest child is 11 so I'm asking for some time!)
2. Drive a Lexus Convertible
3. Visit Italy and Interlaken, Switzerland again.
4. Live in San Francisco (preferably Pacific Heights)
5. Get a phone line! Okay, MOVE!
6. Write a book as fabulous as "The Thorn Birds"
7. Enjoy the moment!
Seven Things I Cannot Do:1. Stand up with my eyes closed
2. Board games, unless it's Trivial Pursuit, count me out!
3. Team Sports
4. Sit still
5. Go without espresso
6. Play in the ocean (again the equilibrium)
7. Refrain from stating an opinion.

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!):

1. His calm.
2. The way he looks at me across a soccer field
3. His intelligence.
4. His clean-cut appearance
5. Our chemistry -- wow!
6. His ability to sit through chick flicks.
7. His love for our family.

Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:1. Um, no.
2. I don't think so.
3. Yeah, right.
4. Okay
5. Alrighty then.
6. Not happening.
7. LOL
Seven Books (or series) I Love:1. Proverbs (the Bible in general)
2. The Thorn Birds
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Far from the Madding Crowd
5. Camille
6. The Count of Monte Cristo
7. Tess of the d'Urbervilles

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:1.Moonstruck
2. You've Got Mail
3. Bridget Jones's Series
4. Notorious
5. It's a Wonderful Life
6. Pride and Prejudice
7. Gone with the Wind
Seven People I Want to Join in:

1. Colleen
2. Diann
3. Denise
4. Robin Miller
5. Marilynn Griffiths
6. Jane Orcutt
7.Tracey Bateman
Anonymous  
posted at 6:34 PM  
  Comments (3)
 
 
Delicious Delicious
3 Comments:
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Chaos-Jamie said...

Oh, The Thorn Birds...fabulous. You are the first other person I've ever known to love that book.

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "writer and woman extraordinaire," Kristin--I *wish*--but I can't take credit for the questions. I was "tagged," just like the rest of you ... someone else came up with the "creative queries." But I've enjoyed all the replies!

BJ

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes ma'am...I played along...check out my blog for today! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Authors
Kristin Billerbeck
Kristin Billerbeck is a proud Californian, wife, mother of four, and connoisseur of the irrelevant. She writes Christian Chick Lit; where she finds need for most of the useless facts lulling about in her head.

www.KristinBillerbeck.com

Colleen Coble

Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense with a strong atmospheric element. A lovable animal of some kind--usually a dog--always populates her novels. She can be bribed with DeBrand mocha truffles.

www.ColleenCoble.com

Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter writes women's fiction and love stories with a strong emotional element. Her husband says he provides her with all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too.

www.DeniseHunterBooks.com

Diann Hunt

Diann Hunt writes romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction. She has been happily married forever, loves her family, chocolate, her friends, chocolate, her dog, and well, chocolate.

www.DiannHunt.com

Hannah Alexander

Cheryl Hodde writes romantic medical suspense under the pen name of Hannah Alexander, using all the input she can get from her husband, Mel, for the medical expertise. For fun she hikes and reads. Out of guilt, she rescues discarded cats. She and Mel are presently taking orders from four pampered strays.

www.HannahAlexander.com

 
Subscribe
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz