Girls Write Out
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Kristin Billerbeck (right) and Colleen Coble (center)  talk shop with Thomas Nelson Senior Editor Ami McConnell
If you kept up with our blog last week, you know 3 of us were in Nashville for the Smitten Summit. I always anticipate time together with my peeps, and as always, this trip lived up to the hype. We brainstormed terrific ideas, laughed, came up with goofy ideas, and laughed again. We celebrated being together, talked shop, and bemoaned missing our Diann.

It wasn't until I got home that I had the thought. As much as I had anticipated it, as much fun as it was, coming home was just as nice. Seeing my boys, catching up with Kevin, sleeping in my own bed. True, Mama C wasn't there to make me breakfast and tell me to go lie down and rest, but a girl can get lazy like that, know what I mean?

I'm so thankful for every blessing in my life. Friends, family, career, and every other good thing He sends my way. What are you thankful for this week?

And speaking of blessings: please pray for Diann today. She's having a very important surgery! Pray that God will direct the doctors and lead them as they make decisions concerning her treatment. We love you, Di!

Denise Hunter  
posted at 9:15 PM  
  Comments (2)
 
 
Delicious Delicious
2 Comments:
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Southern-fried Fiction said...

Praying for Di!!! DI, your Accidental Warriors are with you throughout this surgery, holding you up before the Father. If love and hugs can cure you, it's DONE!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Ruth Smith said...

As excited as I am to go someplace on vacation, by the end of it I'm always ready to get back to my own nest. Don't know if I could ever be a snowbird. I love vacationing in Tennessee. Will be going to Gatlinburg in September. Need Colleen along to cook. lol. Question is would I be willing to eat paleo? Been remembering Diann in prayer throughout the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Authors
Kristin Billerbeck
Kristin Billerbeck is a proud Californian, wife, mother of four, and connoisseur of the irrelevant. She writes Christian Chick Lit; where she finds need for most of the useless facts lulling about in her head.

www.KristinBillerbeck.com

Colleen Coble

Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense with a strong atmospheric element. A lovable animal of some kind--usually a dog--always populates her novels. She can be bribed with DeBrand mocha truffles.

www.ColleenCoble.com

Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter writes women's fiction and love stories with a strong emotional element. Her husband says he provides her with all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too.

www.DeniseHunterBooks.com

Diann Hunt

Diann Hunt writes romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction. She has been happily married forever, loves her family, chocolate, her friends, chocolate, her dog, and well, chocolate.

www.DiannHunt.com

Hannah Alexander

Cheryl Hodde writes romantic medical suspense under the pen name of Hannah Alexander, using all the input she can get from her husband, Mel, for the medical expertise. For fun she hikes and reads. Out of guilt, she rescues discarded cats. She and Mel are presently taking orders from four pampered strays.

www.HannahAlexander.com

 
Subscribe
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz